TAP INTO RTD’S CURATOR NETWORK
Not enough time in the day to research enough material to curate or write your own value-added commentaries? Let RTD’s expert curators lend a helping hand with one of our custom curation packages.
Standard packages start at $349 per month with discounts available for quarterly billing. Custom packages are also available.
Standard Packages Include
Kick-Off Strategy Meeting – To start things off, your Rock the Deadline consultant will contact you to schedule a one-hour strategy session to discuss your goals and specific topics of interests. Together, you’ll build an implementation plan and identify metrics that can be used to measure the progress of your goals.
Curated Items with Value-Added Commentary – Depending on the package you choose, each week you will receive one or more pieces of curated content with original commentaries that you can post on your blog. Each curated item includes
- Proper citation with link back to original reference
- 200+ words of original commentary on curated item, tailored to your audience
- SEO copy for meta title, description and keywords
- Royalty-free image to be used with blog post and/or social media posts promoting the blog
- Call-to-action at end of commentary, if applicable. This may be a message encouraging readers to sign up for your newsletter, follow you on one or more social media channels, download an ebook or white paper, etc. Options for this will be discussed at the kick-off strategy meeting.
- 2 tweets to promote the curated blog post on Twitter
- 2 messages that can be used to promote the curated blog post on Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, or other social media channels
RTD Studios Subscription – All packages include a subscription to Rock the Deadline Studios.
Additional Curation Recommendations – You will also get daily recommendations for relevant material to share on your social media accounts or on your blog with your own added commentary. You’ll be able to easily access these recommended reads within your Rock the Deadline Studio.
Dedicated Content Manager – In addition to RTD’s online support system, you will also have a direct line to one of RTD’s in-house content managers throughout your subscription period. Your content manager will provide software support and help you manage any modifications or additions that you’d like to make to your curation strategy.
For more details on Rock the Deadline’s standard curation services packages, download our pricing PDF. Or, click the button below to request a custom quote.
OTHER CURATION SERVICES
One-Hour Curation Strategy Session: $149
If you are thinking about building an in-house curation strategy using your own internal resources, Rock the Deadline offers consultation services to assist you in formulating and implementing your plan. The topics covered in this session will be adjusted to fit your organization’s goals, and to address any specific issues that are important to you. Here is a sampling of some of the topics that may be covered, based on your interest:
- Measuring the success of your curation plan
- Software and tools that make the curation process more efficient
- How much time and how many resources will you need to implement your plan
- Integration with your other content marketing efforts
- Using curation for lead generation and nurturing
Interested in booking a one-hour strategy session? Contact us to schedule a time.