Content Marketing Tips: Curated Picks of the Week for 03/04/2016
March 4, 2016 by
Check out our top picks of the week in our latest edition of Content Marketing Tips. And don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to get more recommended reads delivered right to your inbox.
Here are this week’s picks.
1. Facebook Reactions: What Marketers Need to Know – Now, instead of merely “liking” a post, Facebook users can can indicate other reactions, including love, anger and sadness. How will this impact your Facebook business page? Check out these great tips from Kristi Hines.
2. 22 Ways to Promote Your E-Book – Since you spent all that time creating your awesome ebook, you want to make sure people know about it! Amanda Nelson share some terrific ideas on how to get the word out so you can start using your new ebook to generate more leads.
3. The Top 101 Marketing Time Management Strategies You Need to Succeed – Ben Sailer has put together an awesome list with strategies to help you make the most of your time. As a bonus, it includes several links to some other nice resources.
4. Google’s New SERP Layout: The Biggest Winners & Losers – With Google’s new layout, the top organic search result may not even be visible above the fold on certain devices for some search terms. Is this impacting your traffic? Larry Kim digs into the data and gives a nice summary of who is being affected and how.
5. Why You Need These 4 Types Of Behind-The-Scenes Content – Wondering what Behind-the-Scenes content is and how you can use it to build your brand? Take a look at these cool examples shared by Maja Jaredic.